1. Where did you meet? At Christ for the Nations, Sept 3rd [Sunday] at lunch, he came and sat by me.
2. How long did you date b/f you were married? 9 months and we were engaged 6 and a half of those months.
3. What does he do that surprises you? He leaves me notes that say SHMILY [See How Much I Love You] and something he loves about me...which is linked to how he proposed.
4. What is your favorite quality of his? He is passionate.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hands that mine fit so perfectly in and his eyes that I can just get lost in.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? We both call each other lover, but he also calls me babe and buckethead.
7. What is his favorite food? He loves club sandwiches, and pretty much anything with hot sauce. =] lol
8. What is his favorite sport? He sincerely loves hockey, he wants so badly to join a league, he used to play and coach even and he loves to watch we are from Michigan and well let's just say last year when the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup I had a very happy husband! =]
9. When and where was your first kiss? It was October 2006 at Nate's sister's house. We had flown to Michigan for a wedding and for me to meet his family.
10. What do you like to do together? Right now we love going to the movies or just watching them at home, and playing board games. We are planning though a few camping trips for the upcoming year...and as soon as we get in careers and have a little more steady income we want to be outdoors people, hiking canoeing, camping, the whole bit nothing better than God's beauty and the person He made just for you.
11. Do you have any children? No, not yet, and Lord willing not for a while.
12. Does he have a hidden talent? He plays guitar, I think very well, he doesn't think he's that great...but he's just modest. =]
13. Who said "I love you" first? Nathan did, he wrote me a letter when we were friends he said he couldn't not tell me how he felt...it was very romantic he left it on my door with a rose.
14. What is his favorite type of music? Rock, Christian Rock
15. What do you admire most about him? He is truly a tender warrior, kind and gentle and yet strong and a great leader. I love that he's open to changing and simply wants to be the man that God wants him to be, and he is so supportive of me as I struggle along figuring out how to be the woman God made me to be.
16. Do you think he will read this? Probably. =]