Friday, February 27, 2009

My Husband Rocks, even when we are apart.

Today I was having an I miss my husband day...those always suck. You feel crummy unproductive and maybe even a little weepy. That was my day today...Nate has been texting me all day...encouraging me and trying to cheer me up, then he calls me in between his shifts and says I sent you something that should help you feel a little better. I was like oh yeah? What is it?Well he did tell me...and he had called the chinese place that I love so much and order me some lunch/dinner and had them deliver it to me! Is he not the sweetest!?!?! It's the simple things like that, that are what really show me the love. Just his texts alone were uplifting...but adding that extra something special, well it was beyond words and that is why my husband rocks this week! He has been busting his butt, to show me how much he cares, and I can see it paying off, slowly but surely we are getting there, and that makes my heart happy! =]

Also the fact that I got on the scale today, and have lost 8lbs...yeah that helped brighten my day as well. God is sooo good!

4 comments:

Leah said...

That's so sweet.

I noticed on your calendar events that you put the Woodward Dream Cruise. Is that the one in MI? That's the area I grew up. :)

Anonymous said...

Good job on the weight loss! Woot Woot!!

I love the unexpected phone calls and texts from hubby!

Peggy said...

What a sweetie!!! Now I have a hankering for chinese food. That's right, I said hankering.

8 lbs! WOW! What are you doing? Cause I need to do it too!

Anonymous said...

yay for great hubbies & yay for losing weight when you are trying - woohoo - love you!