Friday, February 13, 2009

This will be short since it's quite uncomfortable to type...I was in a tiny little car accident on Tuesday, the car is fine, it wasn't our fault so we didn't get a ticket or anything...but after I went home and took a nap and got back up my neck was very sore, I thought I just slept on it wrong...but the next morning it was a lot worse...well it continued in this pattern throughout the day Tylenol not even touching it, so Nate took me to Urgent Care, x-ray came back normal they gave me a muscle relaxer and a pain killer both did not really even touch the pain...neither did heat...so I added some Tylenol in there and a couple of hot showers...I'm a little better today but last night was AWFUL! I sneezed and my whole back tensed up and now half my back is swollen. It almost feels like someone shoved a rod down my spine and anytime I move it causes pain. Anyway I should wrap this up...but just wanted to explain my absence in bloggy land!

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Come visit my blog and join the Blog Guild. A great place for Christian bloggers to meet and comment on eachother's blogs!

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness!! I am glad you guys are ok... Hope you are feeling tons better now!