Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Weekly Update [lol]

So I waited a little too long to have my same zeal about this weeks sermon as I did last week. It was amazing...but it really always is. It just blesses my heart to be where God wants me to be. He's talking to me a bit lately about some crazy stuff...so pray that I can have the confidence to step out of my comfort zone and trust Him with my future.

This week, our car is getting fixed, YAY Go God!
My Mum gets home, from Indiana! YAY, I missed her something awful.
Nate has another appointment with one of our Pastors.
It's always good to get an outside Godly opinion to back you up, especially when tough decisions are needing to be made. I will talk more about that at a later time. This Pastor though, is our Pastor's dad, and he has been a pastor for EVER and came to work at our church within the last few years, he is just a hoot. Since him and Nate talked to us last time, he lights up everytime he sees us, this week I walked in the door and he called me by name. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, some of you may go to smaller churches where everyone knows everyone but there are over 3,000 people at our church for him to remember our names is just really nice to say the least. =]

I made my first batch of apple bread for the year this last weekend...three loaves. I forget how therapeutic baking is, for me. I made brownies too! I could have kept going but I held back so I could finish cleaning up the house. Our friends came over and we taught them hand and foot [a card game] which they loved. It's so nice to have good friends that we can just be real with.

So yeah nothing really new, missing my nephew a bit lately...=[ I had a dream about him the other night...Nate and I were playing with him outside swinging him around and laughing...it was glorious.

But for now we are just chilling and letting God do the driving, it's about His will not ours and it looks like some things will have to remain dreams for a time. ::sigh::

Have a great week everyone,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please please please spend the extra money to have the pre-surgery bloodwork done on your kitty! Our one kitty died during getting neutered because of a blood disorder. :( :( :(

Lauren Thomas said...

Hi Sarah! I've nominted you for a Kreativ Blogger Award! You can check it out on my blog at http://lifeoflt.blogspot.com