Sunday, May 10, 2009

Touched, Moved, and Beyond Blessed

Happy Mothers Day!
I pray that all you mothers out there reading this are having or had an amazing day celebrating you! You deserve it! What a precious blessing you are, far beyond what words could express.
For those of you out there like me, waiting patiently to become a mother...and that just hasn't happened for you yet, I pray peace joy and comfort for you especially today and wanted to just give you a shout out so you knew you were in fact not alone. God is good and our time is coming! Blessings to you all.

These are a few songs that have really been touching my heart recently and so I decided to share. The Lord truly is continuing His work in me and I'm so grateful.

You can click on the link to see music videos that people have put together, I also posted the words, you might just open the video up so you can hear the song and then follow along with the words, whatever you'd like, I just hope it blesses you, where you are at today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HgAVenbUU
Bring the Rain - Mercyme
I can count a million times
People asking me how I
Can praise You with all that
I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times
So I pray
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
I am Yours regardless of
The dark clouds that may loom above
Because You are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
By suffering Your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain
So I pray Holy, holy, holy
Is the Lord God Almighty

This song is amazing for so many reasons, but one of which I learned recently. It has been drilled into my head that God is a good God, He only does whats best for me and so on...not undermine that teaching at all b/c it's great teaching especially for those who think God is just waiting to zap them. However what we've been learning recently at church is that sometimes things happen in our life that seem like an attack of the enemy, when really it's just how God's working out the bigger picture...losing a job isn't always a bad thing, I mean it's not pleasant but our pastor said, what if God is trying to get your attention, He wants you to hear His voice again...just because you've been going to church for years doesn't mean you have to stop working at pursuing Christ, He will take care of your needs for sure, and He won't come into your life without permission He's a gentleman like that, but if you are asking for His will and begging that He move in your life...don't think He's abandoned you if something that seems bad in your eyes happens. We have to start realizing that we are mostly spiritual people and we need to start seeing the world through spiritual eyes...so that's why this song amazes me, if all I need is a little rain in my life to truly praise You God, then bring the rain...b/c my desire is to serve you, and you know what I need in my life to make that happen.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU
By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North

Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away
Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

'Cause I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you
Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life(Chorus 2x)
Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go(Chorus 2x)

This song Nathan came home and told me about...it just really puts things in perspective, in short God is trying to take care of me and I need to stop trying to solve things in my way...stop trying to be accepted by others, although I tend to drum to my own beat deep inside me I look for acceptance from others I need to only find in Christ...I need to stop striving and stop fighting the hands that are trying to hold me through the storm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNjM3UnX3I
I Will Run - Freddie Rodriguez & Michael Gungor

Yeah Hallelujah
If your ready to run after God today
Only Glory...
Only your grace x2 Only you can, set me free,
Only your love, has capture my heart,
I hear you calling come, come, come.... S
o I will run, forever I will run unto you oh God
now you have my heart so I will, I will run,
forever I will run, run to you oh God
where else can I go, Forever I will run

Only your love, has captured my heart
I hear you calling come, come, come....
So I will run forever I will run,
unto you oh God now you have my heart,
so I will, I will run, forever I will run, run to you oh God
where else can I go Forever I will run
come, come, come, x4
I hear you calling come, come, come, I
hear you calling x3
So I will run forever I will run, unto you oh God
now you have my heart, so I will, I will run,
forever I will run, run to you oh God
where else can I go Forever I will run
come, come, come, I hear you calling x3

the first two I've been hearing on the radio a lot, this last one we sang in church last week and I've been listening to it over and over again at home...and it turns out it was co-written by my old worship leader...too cool.

I hope you were truly blessed, and that you have a marvelous week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know Michael Buble's 'Lost'? Sounds like something you might like.

I'm relieved Mother's Day is over....

Sarah Bee said...

I'm not familar I'll have to look it up...I probably will like it, I love pretty much all music.

I understand about Mothers Day, I thought of you yesterday and said a prayer. I hope today was a better! ::hugs::

Peggy said...

Great songs! I listen to our local Christian station all the time and download a lot to my ipod. I love songs of Worship! Once apon a time I would cruise around town blasting rock or whatever else (and well, sometimes I still do) but lately you will find me cruising around blasting Christian music:) I have missed 2 weeks of Church due to my vacation and I can not wait for this Sunday. I love to read your uplifting blog posts. You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Τhanκ you foг the good writeup. It in fact was once
a enjoyment account it. Glаnce complex tо far introduced
agrеeable fгоm you! By the wаy, how could ωe be in сontact?


Here is my wеb-sіtе: bucket truck blog
Take a look at my site used bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

Should you simply need to have a whole new band, diamond necklace, or pair of ear-rings but cannot afford to pay many, you need to devote a whole day time visiting nearby pawn shops in the region. Pawn retailers are popular for giving exceptional and inexpensive bargains on pre-owned and operated precious jewelry and usually must certify and validate the quality of stones and materials in every piece. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Cakg44452e[/url]

Anonymous said...

When using makeup to acne breakouts-susceptible skin area, make certain your cosmetics brushes are entirely nice and clean. The bristles can harbor all sorts of essential oil and bacteria and getting these put on the face continuously, with out cleansing them, may cause skin breakouts. make use of a minor soapy water to clean the brushes. In case the brushes are outdated or completely caked in cosmetics, discard them and get new ones to make use of on your skin. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Obse8ighve[/url]

Anonymous said...

I wаs suggested this blοg by way of
my cousin. I'm no longer certain whether this publish is written via him as no one else understand such distinctive approximately my problem. You are incredible! Thank you!

Review my blog post; make money buying and selling on craigslist