Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hodge Podge Update

Nathan is taking a nap, after applying for a million jobs today. I'm so proud of him.

We rearranged the living room.

I'm headed to hang out with my folks for a little while then off to choir practice.

One of our friends is having an extreme issue with his knee and is on disability, if you could be praying for his healing and for his wife who is having a hard time b/c the doctors don't know what's exactly wrong. Thanks.

I've been listening to music like crazy, it's helping.

I applied for a couple jobs as well, full time work here I come, Lord willing. Concerned a tad about sharing a car while we both work full time...but it will work somehow, God is faithful.

Family issues, well...I think I might just talk about that later. There is a ton of emotion and I'm trying not to be distracted from what I need to be focused on, God and my husband. Family has to come third, and right now the first two need my attention.

So awesome, I went for an interview a couple weeks ago and met this awesome chick in the waiting room. Neither one of us ended up getting the job, BUT I saw her at church on Sunday, she hugged me like 5 times and gave me her number...it was really cool. She seems like a sweetie and that is just another friend I've made at church. The other one is Liz and we met her and her hubby at the Passover Seder, we had been missing each other at church but saw each other on Sunday! She is coming to choir tonight b/c it's a special mother's day choir all ladies and she was so excited to be coming and to meet up again. Apparently her & her husband [Ray] love football and so we have people to get together with and watch the games this season! Nate is thrilled!

Trying to keep our chins up, you know how I said we were so close to being debt free and everytime we get to that place something sets us back...yeah it happened again. So like I said determined to make it happen before we move, at the end of July. We are not doing anything special for our anniversary...so we can celebrate in Michigan a couple weeks later. ::fingers crossed and praying::

So this is my little everywhere update. Just wanted to stop in and say hey.

Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Mama Nut said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog today. You are such a cutie! I remember those first years of my marriage. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck to both of you in finding jobs and being debt free!

Jim & Naomi Trotto said...

so are you guys going to visit us when youa re here in michigan?

Anonymous said...

How cool is that that you ran into that girl again?? You were meant to be friends!


I know what you mean, holidays certainly remind us of family issues.....