Saturday, July 4, 2009

Track 4, L-O-V-E

First of all I want to wish you all a Happy Independence Day! I hope you are all enjoying your fireworks and family time and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Nathan and I both worked, mine is past tense his is present and we are celebrating tomorrow. I'm so pumped, we are doing the same thing we did last year and loved and that is going to the drive-in and grilling. Except this year we are also going to swim at my rents house after church and we are obviously seeing a different movie this year...TRANSFORMERS!!!! I'm pumped. I also just love how much my hubby loves this holiday and in honor of that love I was able to pick up a couple of $5 t-shirts so we can be a little more festive tomorrow like he likes to be. =]


So today is track 4 and it has a bit of a story with it...I've always loved older music. Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Dean Martin, Judy Garland, Nat King Cole, oh I could go on...I LOVE that kind of music. One of my favorite love songs is L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole. We danced to it at our wedding...b/c we practically danced the whole night. But I love that song. Well like you may have heard me say before, Nate is not too much of a singer, he's got the heart of one alright but when it comes down to it, usually it's not that great he's acknowledges this and will admit it BUT he does sing older songs a bit better. One of my favorite memories of him was when we lived back in Texas, we had been married almost a year and some people from my work invited me to go to this mexican karoake restaraunt and so we decided to go. I jokingly asked him if he was going to sing something and he replied if I do will you? I was like sure, if you sing something I'll sing something. =] So he got up and in front of a decently populated restaurant sang to me L-O-V-E proclaiming his love for me...it touched my heart more than I could explain and even if no one else thought it sounded good, I thought it sounded like heaven, there is no question that this man loves me. The owners of the restaurant even took pictures of us while we were singing to each other...to put on their walls it was sooo cool! What a great memory, of me and my Nathan.

L-O-V-E
Nat King Cole

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you


The Link for the video so you can hear it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg

Made For Him,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=avs audio tools 3 6 1 160 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg